Before using your new VX Sport GPS units in a game or training, we recommend running a test session in order for you to check that all of your units are recording data properly and that you can download and view the data. Instructions on how to run a test session are as follows:
2. Turn at least one of your VX Sport units on by holding the power button down for 3 seconds.
3. If you are monitoring using heart rates, we suggest running a test to ensure good heart rate connectivity. You can check that the HR monitor is being picked up by the corresponding GPS unit by watching the LED activity. The status LED will change from red to green when the monitor is recording good heart rate.
4. Leave the units on for about 10 minutes, during this time walk/run around a bit in order to pick up distance. Note: during indoor sessions your GPS unit must be in a vest as it needs to be in the correct orientation (as seen in the indoor calibration video) in order to record distance. You can then power off each unit by holding the power button down for 3 seconds.
5. Start the VX Sport software on your PC and plug all units into the charging case, ensuring the correct amount are being displayed.
7. If the data has downloaded successfully, you have completed your test session.