Note: This function is only for G4 devices (VX 75, 95, 235, 305b and 350b) and above.
Under the manage tab the VX Software now displays a HR column indicating whether a GPS device has been crossed paired i.e. 2 GPS devices paired to the same HR monitor. A tick will indicate that HR ID codes are different and therefore not crossed paired. A red exclamation mark will highlight that the device(s) have been paired to the same HR monitor.
Image below shows that the GPS units are paired to different HR monitors.
Image below shows that the GPS units are cross paired to the same HR monitor.
The image below displays the HR ID code.
Bluetooth LE Explorer
Only on Windows 10: Head to Microsoft Store and search up “Bluetooth LE Explorer” and install.
To Check HR belt ID Code:
- Wear one HR monitor.
- On the Bluetooth LE Explorer program press “start” and the program will begin to search for Bluetooth devices.
- Please make sure all other Bluetooth devices are off i.e. mobile phones.
- Under the BT Address will be an ID code. This will display the unique ID code for the heart rate monitor.
- Once you have noted the ID code press “stop” and the program will stop searching.
- Once the ID code had been found repeat step 1 with a new HR monitor.