In some cases you may have to uninstall and reinstall the VX Sport software (this may happen in the case of a failed update etc). Before doing this we strongly recommend backing up your data.
Uninstall VX Sport software
1) Ensure all VX Sport programs are closed (Including the Training Load Tool).
2) Open Control Panel (Windows Key + R and type Control Panel). Select Programs and then Uninstall programs tab.
3) Search for VX Sport. Once found, right click and uninstall software.
4) The uninstall process is now complete.
Reinstalling VX Sport software
1) You can download the VX Software again from http://download.vxsport.com/. Please make sure you have your license code with you at this time to speed up the process.
2) Once the download has completed, right click and Run as Administrator.
3) During the process you will receive a pop up which asks if you would like to use the existing database files or create a new one. Ensure you click "Yes". Selecting "No" will result in a new database being created, without any of your data.
At anytime you are not comfortable with doing the above please reach out and contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office hours are normally 8am-4pm NZDT Monday - Friday. Outside of that time your emails will be monitored and we will get back to you as soon as possible.